Many of the food options on our menus are organic, local and seasonal. By sourcing local, we are able to reduce shipping costs and distances traveled, which reduces the carbon footprint.
We support local, sustainable, organic agriculture, as well as the humane raising and harvesting of animals. Please check out our Friends & Farmers area for more details.
When selecting seafood for our menu, we follow the guidelines of the monterey bay aquarium seafood watch.
- We fry in 100% canola oil that contains no TBHQ or preservatives.
- All vegetables are fresh. All menu items are made here by our chefs.
- Our spices contain no msg, hvp or flow agents.
- All of our drinking water is filtered. Out of respect for the environment, we do not serve bottled water.
- The Mill Kitchen and Bar’s wine list includes wines that are organic, biodynamic and /or sustainably produced.
- We offer freshly squeezed organic orange juice and several organic liquors. Our mixologists infuses many spirits with fresh seasonal ingredients.
- All cooking oil is recycled and converted into diesel fuel here in the State of Georgia by Southern Green.
- A grease trap intercepts greases and solids before they enter the sanitary system.
- Disposable utensils, straws, and packaging have been replaced with 100% biodegradable materials. Sandwich and beverage picks are made of bamboo.
- We recycle whenever possible.
Our chefs are happy to discuss any food allergies or aversions as it is impossible to list all ingredients on this menu.